[Plone-UI] Where should manage-portlets links show to? #12211

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:17:27 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

Apologies for the delayed response.

I personally think the current behavior is the best and most consistent and
would prefer not changing it. I have clients that always put the portlets on
the default view differently than on the folder(if the folder even gets
them). My point is that the workflow and application of portlets changes
between how people use and abuse their plone sites and our current behavior
is consistent with how the "edit" button works.

Perhaps if you want an easier way for your clients to manage the Plone site
portlets(global portlets) you create a user action button?

Thanks,
Nathan