[Plone-UI] Where should manage-portlets links show to? #12211

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:27:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

since Plone 4.1 the manage-portlets link points to the manage-portlet
interface of the default view and not the folder/site any longer.
Now the only way to change portlets is to click on that link, and then
click on the link in the warning that one is managing the portlets of
the default view and not the folder.

The original author of the change in 4.1 suggest to ask the framework
team for the right solution, in the framework channel I got the UI
list as a suggestion since it is mostly UI relevant.

Therefor my question, what would be the preferred solution?

This is the ticket in question:
http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/12211

Best regards,

      Patrick