[Plone-UI] UI request - integrating p.a.theming editor and file manager

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Mon Sep 19 10:57:28 UTC 2011

Look great...

Not sure if it is of interest for anyone (else), but  the control panel looks like this (see screenshot) if "plone classic theme is chosen" (and the buttons are broken too)
Changing the "prefs_main_template" to user the sunburst seems to do the trick, somthing like this:

 <tal:block metal:use-macro="context/portal_skins/sunburst_templates/main_template/macros/master">

http://awesomescreenshot.com/089konm0b
http://awesomescreenshot.com/00ekoqn1e

Espen