[Plone-UI] UI request - integrating p.a.theming editor and file manager

Nathan Van Gheem nathan.vangheem at wildcardcorp.com
Mon Sep 19 06:48:39 UTC 2011

I have an initial version of this ready to look at.

I just bolted onto the js with the existing file manager.

I'd appreciate if someone else had a look and made sure this looks decent.

It definitely needs some better styling yet, more functionality, etc, but I
think it might be fine for a first rendition for the theme manager.