[Plone-UI] UI request - integrating p.a.theming editor and file manager

Nathan Van Gheem nathan.vangheem at wildcardcorp.com
Thu Sep 15 03:21:43 UTC 2011

You're right. We can just use this and rip parts out of it and put
them into the new layout once we move to it. This simplifies things
also since you pretty much have it all implemented already.

So, for this iteration, are we okay with just having a "Manage Files"
link. Then, the file manager would have an "Edit" button and use an
overlay to display the ACE editor?

If there aren't any objections to that plan, I'll finish it up that way.

-Nathan