[Plone-UI] UI request - integrating p.a.theming editor and file manager

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:14:23 UTC 2011

On 13 September 2011 13:38, Nathan Van Gheem <
nathan.vangheem at wildcardcorp.com> wrote:

> Another thing I forgot to mention: I don't really like the file manager
> chosen. Is there any reason you choose that over other Martin?
>
> http://elrte.org/elfinder seems like it could be a better choice.

I've been thinking about this a bit more: If we want to implement your
design, then we don't really need a complex file manager: We just need a
file tree + context menu + some backend support, all of which we have now.
Is there really a need for a more capable file manager, or can we tweak this
one?

Martin