[Plone-UI] Display both default item and folder 'new item' menu in the same menu

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:09:54 UTC 2011

Encolpe,

I apologize, for not replying earlier to this.

I guess this makes sense and the only case we'd see it in(for a default
plone installation) would be for collections then right?

I'm not sure about the "Add in folder" and "add in item" terminology. I
think I'd prefer "Add here..." and "Add to container" or something like
that.

-Nathan