[Plone-UI] UI cleaning for plone.app.search

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:17:40 UTC 2011

Hello, UI team,

Would like to call for comments on UI cleaning I keep in mind for
plone.app.search (PLIP #9352 —
http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9352).
Right now, in Plone, we have 2 schemata at Site Setup/Search:

    - Search settings

plone.app.search assumes merge of simple and advanced search forms
into one ajaxified form. In plone.app.search I also remove redundant
or generally useless settings and options.
In the same manner, I would like to clean the aforementioned configlet
and just remove 'Advanced' settings all together since they don't
really make a lot of sense in general and in the context of
plone.app.search in particular. I would like to discuss this with UI
team before pushing this towards the FWT.

Please, let me know what you think about it.

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov

http://twitter.com/mishunov • spliter (#plone) •