[Plone-UI] How to add <span> tags inside h1.documentFirstHeading

FS Saskianos plone at nimbleeye.com
Tue Mar 15 21:06:33 UTC 2011

I'm done a lot of styling with other CMS, not so much with Plone. I need to
add  tags inside this element:

My heading of some kind

so that my pages contain this code:

My heading of some kind

>From looking at the template, it's obvious to me that the
 code is generated by a macro from somewhere - but I haven't a clue as to
how to modify the existing code to do this. I've looked at a lot of other
Plone sites, and this is a common way to style the
 with image substitution - which is what I'm trying to accomplish. Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

TIA for your expertise.