[Plone-UI] Plone 4.2 PLIP reviews

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Tue Jun 7 20:43:21 UTC 2011

On Jun 7, 2011, at 4:23 PM, Geir Bækholt wrote:
> On 07-06-2011 22:13, Geir Bækholt wrote:
>
>>> http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/11697    authorinfo links opened in
>>> an overlay
>
> I realise my comments are probably too late to matter.
>
> Which leads me to think we should probably have a new way of notifying the UI team of PLIPs with the new model of continuous evaluation of PLIPs.

You're right. We should be floating these things past you as we get them. That being said, you certainly aren't too late to register your objection. It's under consideration, but we're just reaching the review stage and nothing has been decided. These are the sorts of things we need to hear.

Also, I'd be happy to have any suggestions for working you into the process and keeping you involved. Is there someone on the team who'd like to be a representative for the FWT discussions?

Eric