[Plone-UI] Bootstraps (not the .py kind)

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sun Jul 17 00:45:16 UTC 2011

Late to the thread, but Rob, Martin & myself have had an informal weekly
conference call for the past few weeks to talk about Deco & CMSUI, and I'd
love to extend this type of call to more people.

Our current meeting was 1pm PST (10pm CET) on Thursdays, but I can do other
days too. Tuesdays are best for me overall — anytime between 10am PST (7pm
CET) and 3pm PST (midnight CET).

Anyway, count me in!

Now, back to mock-ups for CMSUI toolbar refinements. ;)

--
Alex Limi · +limi <http://profiles.google.com/limi> · @limi <http://limi/> ·
limi.net