[Plone-UI] Bootstraps (not the .py kind)

sisi nutt pudsah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:20:12 UTC 2011

Brilliant that Rob is joining the team.

I also think a conference call is a good idea, but might be harder to
organise. I can make any evening next week and all day on fridays,
saturdays and sundays with enough notice. If we meet around 23:00
european time, that's about the end of the working day in the US (west
coast), right?

Cheers,
sisi