[Plone-UI] Bootstraps (not the .py kind)

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Fri Jul 15 00:45:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I spent some time talking with Geir and Nathan about the UI Team during the Bristol sprint. We've been lax about getting the team up and running so far and I'm ready to really start making a push. To that end, could we get together for a conference call or IRC chat to discuss what our first steps should be?

Also, I'd like to add Rob Gietema to the team. Mainly because he deserves to be there, but also to serve as a liaison between the UI and Framework teams.

Eric