[Plone-UI] 'Advanced Search' link

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 06:55:32 UTC 2011

On 21. aug. 2011, at 23:00, "sisi nutt-2 [via Plone]"<ml-node+6709390-1675031424-106183 at n2.nabble.com> wrote:

> I like David's suggestion of having a "More results" link at the
> bottom

The more I think about it, the more I like it as well. I will make it "More results" link (that technically will behave the same way as if a user would click the Search button itself) once I'm back from the vacation. Sisi, if you have time to review the search PLIP without paying attention to that advanced search link in the meantime, that would be great. And if anybody else on the team is willing to help that would be even better.

--
Denys Mishunov
www.jarn.com/denys