[Plone-UI] 'Advanced Search' link

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:51:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

Was about to fix the bug Sisi found in the new search. When one starts typing something in the search field, gets the live search results and then clicks 'Advanced Search' link. In this case one gets the empty search page as if he didn't search for anything in the search field.

After some thoughts I am not sure why do we need that 'Advanced Search' link at all. It gives the same page as the main 'Search' button since we have ditched the advanced search form — there is only one search form now. So, I am about to just ditch that link from the live search response if nobody on the UI team objects.

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov

mailto:denys.mishunov at gmail.com