[Plone-UI] Accessibility Tune-Up

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:39:50 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reminder, Eric.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 4:15 AM, Eric Steele (esteele) [via Plone]
<ml-node+6697906-1299106263-106183 at n2.nabble.com> wrote:
> A reminder that Friday's Tune-Up has been given an accessibility theme. We
> have a few people who will be serving as on-hand experts, but could
> certainly use a few more, if any of you are available.

As discussed during this week's UI team meeting, at least me and Sis
will do our best to be somewhere around this coming Friday. And thanks
for the list of the tickets. Immediately spotted at least one that has
to be PLIPed instead of fixing it during the TuneUp Day. And some
quite 'meta' tickets. So will do my best to help sorting this out.

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov

http://twitter.com/mishunov • spliter (#plone) •