[Plone-UI] Next UI team meeting

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:13:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Denys Mishunov <denys.mishunov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Concerning the next call. From what I can see in the Doodle — http://doodle.com/es7tdg7fdymdbnxu, even though some people still didn't put their plans in it (Alexander, Sisi and Mark, please do so. Geir is on the vacation, so will not be able to attend, I assume) seems like this Friday, August 5th at 12:00-16:00 CET or 21:30 CET is the time when most of the people (at least for now) can make it. I would like to urge those who didn't put their preferred time slots in the doodle to do so, as soon as possible.

Seems like everybody, except Mark, has put their preferred time slots
for the next UI team call. Turns out we don't have a time where we
would all be available at the same time and we should find a
compromise. The slots that have got the most checks are:

WED, 10th [21:30, 22:00]
FRI, 12th [22:00]

Times are in CET. The problem is that this is the next week and, seems
like, Rob and Nathan are not available the whole week, so can not
participate in the call. What do we do this case? We just arrange the
call and put the notes to the list so that Rob and Nathan could be
informed about what was going on or we wait for the time when all of
us can get together? I suspect the last will be quite tricky so would
vote for the call on Wednesday, 21:30 CET next week.

Any opinions?

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov