[Plone-UI] Show news only on the frontpage?!

ida277 contact at ida-ebkes.eu
Tue Apr 5 14:50:08 UTC 2011

madguitar_cd wrote:

> lets make it easier. try this adress:
> http://194.94.3.199:8080/inforaum_hagen
>
> on the frontpage "Startseite" you can see the Portlet working. on the
> other Pages in the Navigation-Menue you can see the other previews.
>
> thanks.

hi madguitar,

it looks to me that 'the other pages' are collections with some bodytext and
then a listing of news-items. if that's the case, to get rid of the list,
just delete the criteria of the collections or replace them with pages.

if you look in the html you can see that the news-previews are not in the
DIVs of the contentwellportlets but merely listitems of a
folder_summary_view. btw I never had issues with contentwellportlets.

hth, ida