[Plone-UI] Show news only on the frontpage?!

madguitar_cd madguitar_cd at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 5 12:19:47 UTC 2011

hey Geir,

I applied the changes as you wrote but its still the same. I think the
problem is not the portlet but the news itself. When I turn off the
news-portlet on the root, the news-preview ist still there. It seems as if
Plone would make a preview for each news by itself without any portlet. I
made screenshots to show you the difference:

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n6242084/CropperCapture%5B7%5D.jpg
http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n6242084/CropperCapture%5B8%5D.jpg

The preview from the second picture I want to remove - this is no portlet.
Any ideas?