[Plone-UI] Show news only on the frontpage?!

madguitar_cd madguitar_cd at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 5 10:53:55 UTC 2011

hey Bastien and Geir,

thank for the comments. But I think I didn't explain my problem well: first
of all, lets forget the portlet thing, then its easier. When you create a
News-Page, a preview automatically appears on every page of your Plone-site
that is listed in the navigation - except the frontpage (this is only where
I needed the portlet).

Now my question: how can I customize Plone that the preview doesn't appear
on every page?