[Plone-UI] Show news only on the frontpage?!

Geir Bækholt plone at baekholt.com
Tue Apr 5 10:36:18 UTC 2011

On 05-04-2011 12:08, madguitar_cd wrote:
> it doesn't really work. Whenever I comment out code from
> "portletsabovecontent" I receive error messages on the site...

That is not what he proposed. There is no need for customising the
portlet code here. Jus assign the portlet to the front page only, like
Bastien proposed

(also, this conversation will have better chance of getting more help on
the plone-user list, not plone-ui. This list is for the development and
improvements of the Plone UI itself.)

--
Geir Bækholt
www.jarn.com/baekholt