[Plone-UI] Show news only on the frontpage?!

Bastien Gauthier gbastien at commune.sambreville.be
Tue Apr 5 06:56:05 UTC 2011

I ***think*** you can define "portlets" for the front-page only by calling the "@@manage-portletsabovecontent" on the front-page (so, in the url, http://mysite:myport/front-page/@@manage-portletsabovecontent).  This is how it is explained on the product page of pypi...

Have a nice day,

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://w <http://www.sambreville.be/> ww.sambreville.be