[Plone-UI] Re: Typekit and Plone?

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Wed Mar 24 13:23:19 UTC 2010

Just to let you know;
I got it working without any "browser stuff" (you can see it at
http://dokumenter.medialog.no)

It could be a css definition problem, something like this:
1) If the font is "defined up the line" (Cascading down) it might not
show (this happened on my first try)
2) browser css is read before skins css, so that could be the reason.

You can test this by
1) Add the font in a stylesheet
2) Check it, and if its not working, try disable all other stylesheets

Espen