[Plone-UI] Moving the search buttong to new line in LSBox

argyle dmcarder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 18:22:10 UTC 2010

Hi,
Your help with this question is much appreciated.

I would like to move the search button from the right side of the input
field to below it.  I have tried making the changes in
/portal_view_customizations/zope.interface.interface-plone.searchbox
without any success.

I thought I could just add a line break <br/> between these two parts, but
that doesn't work.

        <input name="SearchableText"
               type="text"
               size="18"
               value=""
               title="Search Site"
               accesskey="4"
               i18n:attributes="title title_search_site;"
               tal:attributes="value request/SearchableText|nothing;
                               id view/search_input_id"
               class="inputLabel" />

        <input class="searchButton"
               type="submit"
               value="Search"
               i18n:attributes="value label_search;" />

Thanks.