[Plone-UI] Re: portal_view_customizations

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Feb 11 22:44:21 UTC 2010

On 2010-02-09, darksartori <darksartori at gmail.com> wrote:
> Espen Moe-Nilssen wrote:
>> Could it be another one registered for your current theme
>> Try changing to another theme (plone default) and see if you see the
>> same
>> Espen
> I have the same problem and i've tried to change to another theme as said,
> but it didn't solve the problem. Anyone knows another solution?
> \o

This list is for discussion of UI (user interface) issues, please ask on
plone-users.

(As for your issue, I'm not sure I fully understand the question but I'm inclined to
 ask 'Does it happen with a new Plone site in the same Zope 2 instance?')

--
Alex Clark · http://aclark.net
Plone 3.3 Site Admin · http://aclark.net/plone-site-admin