[Plone-UI] Custom homepage Plone 3

Sanders nique at webtic.nl
Thu Sep 3 12:57:37 UTC 2009

I created a site for moaweb.nl in Plone 3 with a custom homepage.
It's based on 4 columns where the client can maintain the content completely
TTW.

In the custom template I created the following code for the events:
<ul>
{% for n in evenementen %}
<li> {{n.url|safe}} {{n.titel|safe}} </li>
{% endfor %}
</ul>
/MOA/evenementen-en-agenda/evenementen-agenda Overzicht evenementen &raquo;

How can I adjust this code so that:
- only the X most recent items in folder X are shown?

I tried different pieces of python code but only ended up with no content
shown at all.
My understandig of this language is very limited and I'm definetly stuck
here.

Maybe someone can  give me a push in the right direction?

Greetings,
Nique