[Plone-UI] Easy Template

difi80211g difioreg at casd.k12.pa.us
Fri Oct 9 12:10:53 UTC 2009

I installed easy template on my Plone site, however I am unable to display
the results I want.  I tried using the query that is listed on the product
page:

{{ query({"portal_type":"News
Item","sort_on":"Date","sort_order":"reverse","sort_limit":3,"review_state":"published"})
}}

but the only results I get are:

[<Products.ZCatalog.Catalog.mybrains object at 0x8329330>,
<Products.ZCatalog.Catalog.mybrains object at 0x865d4e0>,
<Products.ZCatalog.Catalog.mybrains object at 0x865dba0>]

I was told that I have to use a Jinja template to convert the catalog brains
to HTML objects, however I can not find the documentation to do so.  I am
trying to use the query above to list the 3 most recent news stories on my
page.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation for me?  Thank you.