[Plone-UI] Fixed column-width when there is no portlet

Shuens s.huens at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:58:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 6:38 AM, redCOR AG Gerhard Hug <gerhard at redcor.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anybody tell me. how i can  held a  fixed column-width, when there
> is no portlet in the column.  I want to avoid that the content drifts to
> the left when there is no portlet in the left column.
>
> Thanks for an answer
> Gerhard

In the main_template.pt search for => " tal:condition="sl" " and
delete it... (sr for right column)
I'm assuming that you have a fixed width defined in your column.

ps: if you are curious about the magic behind,
CMFPlone/skins/plone_templates/global_defines.pt or
CMFPlone/browser/ploneview.py and search for "sl" or "sr"

regards...
Q.

--
www.menttes.com