[Plone-UI] No View-Action for Files in Navigation

hschier hschier at students.uni-mainz.de
Mon May 4 13:04:16 UTC 2009

 Hey everybody,

I want to access uploaded files via the navigation portlet directly and not
over the /view action (for example: open a pdf direct). If I delete the
File-entry from 'typesUseViewActionInListings' (site_properties) I have this
effect, but I have no further chance to upload an updated file, because I
cannot access the edit option any more (instead of edit the url by hand).

Has anyone an useful idea?

Thanks
Holger