[Plone-UI] Number automatically appended to titles

flatland dave at usd253.org
Fri Jul 31 15:52:11 UTC 2009

I upgraded my installation to Enfold Server version 4 (Plone 3.1.7) and have
the same problems.  I tried a clean install on a test server.  I added
PloneFormGen 1.2.7 with its dependencies, and do not have the problem. I
added LinguaPlone 2.1.1 and the problem returned of numbers automatically
appended to page titles. There are no other 3rd party products installed,
other than what is bundled with Enfold Server.
Has anyone else run in to this problem, or know a solution?