[Plone-UI] Re: collective.skinny render_portlet

Matt Perry matt at unshift.net
Thu Jul 23 02:59:48 UTC 2009

Cool, thanks Tim.  One fairly obvious thing to note is that by dropping your
code in there's a bit of a naming conflict between the navigation portlet
and navigation viewlet -- I resolved it by making separate NavigationPortlet
and NavigationViewlet classes and updated main.pt

Will you be checking this into svn?  I think it would be quite helpful, as
this is fairly standard functionality and a bit non-obvious to new users
like myself.