[Plone-UI] Re: Fwd: Calendar refresh kss not working on ie6

Balazs Ree ree at ree.hu
Thu Jul 2 16:45:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 05:17:08 -0700, Nagendra Kumar Busam wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was using Plone 3.2.1 on windows XP. I was not able navigate through
> calendar display for months in IE6 where same is working fine with
> FireFox and Chrome.
>
> Please let me know if you have a fix for this
>
> Thanks,
> - Nagendra Kumar
>

> Matías Iturburu wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I have enabled the kss for anonymous users in order to have the
>> calendar navigation (month forward, month backward) to work with ajax.
>> The thing is that it doesn't work on ie6, raising an error about
>> XMLHttpRequest no defined. I've search plon's trac and nothing seems to
>> be related.

Can you please check the followings:

- are all kss dependencies enabled in the page as well? (most notably,
sarissa.js must be included.)

- if you point your browser to http://demo.kssproject.org, and you run
all selenium tests, how many tests fail?

- What is your exact IE version?

Best wishes,

--
Balazs Ree