[Plone-UI] News Portlet

thaynej thaynecj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:43:49 UTC 2009

For Plone 2.5.  I need to allow for a review_state that includes multiple
states.

Ex.

I how do I modify the review_state below to include ‘published’ or ‘shared'
states?

results python:request.get('news',

here.portal_catalog.searchResults(portal_type='WU News Item',
                                                sort_on='Date',
                                                sort_order='reverse',

review_state='published')[:5]);