[Plone-UI] Adding images to folder summary view in Plone 3.1

afewtips.com afewtips at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:36:36 UTC 2009

The solution I found and is working for me is found here:

https://weblion.psu.edu/trac/weblion/wiki/CustomizeFolderViews
https://weblion.psu.edu/trac/weblion/wiki/CustomizeFolderViews

It essentially is to add a folder that contains an image called
folder-image.jpg and in your
view - folder_summary_view.pt - call that image up when displaying the
folder listing.

As I am still learning to add a folder with Archetypes, this is a very
direct and workable solution.

Hope this helps someone.