[Plone-UI] Removing the Description from Pages

tonyoconnell tony at one.ie
Fri Feb 27 15:48:35 UTC 2009

Hi Espen,

I actually want to fill in the description ... i need it for search
results, folder listings and seo... i just don't want it displayed on
my page.

However, good idea to hide it using CSS... which if anyone is
interested can be done by adding

.documentDescription {
	display: none;
}

to plonecustom.css

Am a bit paranoid hiding text using CSS though. I hope Google doesn't
think this is keyword spam. Anyone think they will?

Thanks for your advise,

Best wishes,

Tony