[Plone-UI] Removing the Description from Pages

tonyoconnell tony at one.ie
Fri Feb 27 14:57:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to remove description from being displayed on web pages in Plone
3.2. However, I can't find a template in portal view customizations to edit
so I can take it out. So I installed Gloworm (which is great by the way) but
it doesn't display a references to any template just
file:/Applications/Plone/buildout-cache/eggs/Products.Archetypes-1.5.10-py2.4.egg/Products/Archetypes/skins/archetypes/widgets/textarea.pt
(line 16)

So does this mean I have to edit the code directly on the file system? Do I
actually edit the file in the buildout cache? If so how can I stop the file
being replaced every time I run buildout?

Best wishes,

Tony