[Plone-UI] Upgrade to plone 3, missing TOC + inline editing

Ryan Winter wintered at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:13:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

After recently upgrading plone from v2 to v3, I have been trying to gain
access to some of the new features such as the automatic TOC generation, and
the inline editing ability.

When I enable both of these options in a new Plone site within an existing
install, everything works fine, however if I use the Plone site that was
upgraded from v2, the auto TOC and inline editing functions don't work, even
though they option is enabled.

I have tried trawling through the zope database to find any differences,
especially looking at the AJAX code, but everything looks correct.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Thanks
Ryan