[Plone-UI] Customize tabs - show only groupspaces in which the user is GroupAdmin

alisonchains alison.lo at ontario.ca
Fri Feb 6 17:05:14 UTC 2009

I'm using Plone 2.5.3/CMF 1.6.4

Through portal_actions, I am attempting to add a tab for a groupspace.  The
tab should only be visible to users who have the role GroupAdmin in the
groupspace.  (If the user is not a GroupAdmin, the user is a Group Visitor)

Alternatively, the condition can be to check if the user is part of a
certain usergroup.  (User groups are linked to the role in the groupspace)

How can I formulate the condition in portal_actions?

Thanks