[Plone-UI] Error: Macro expantions failed

pyf pierreyvesfadet at free.fr
Wed Feb 4 14:03:20 UTC 2009

chrissl wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I´m trying to customize a file in folder  /portal_skins/custom/file, but
> it is not possible because of this error on the page:
>
> Macro expansion failed
> exceptions.KeyError: 'hidden_macro'
>
> I´m using PLONE 3.0
> Please do someone knows the meaning of this error ?
>
> thanks

I've got the same error in ZMI:
Macro expansion failed
exceptions.KeyError: 'field_macro'

When I custom a zpt file. This file calls macro
portal_skins/archetypes/widgets/field_macro:

             class="my-custom-at-body"
                          tal:define="field_macro field_macro |
here/widgets/field/macros/view;"
                         ...>
                <metal:use_field use-macro="field_macro" />

Any pointers appreciated.