[Plone-UI] Developing themes with collective.skinny

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Mon Apr 27 09:38:56 UTC 2009

Further questions re. developing themes with collective.skinny:
It seems to me that you can't override cmf templates via
collective.skinny?

I've had to do quite a bit of workarounds to get simple things like
'search', 'navigation', 'sitemap' going. I think in the main things like
this should really work OOTB otherwise you end up fighting against the
'framework' too much :(

Thanks,
Tim