[Plone-UI] subskinsiii, plone 3.2.1, use after installation

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Tue Apr 14 12:08:03 UTC 2009

You need to put portal_css in debug mode to see the changes "Straight
away"

go to /portal_css in the zmi and check "debug-mode"

Also, check that you theme is set to subskins in the themes control
panel

Espen Moe-Nilssen

Subskins III , build your own theme for Plone
http://www.medialog.no/plone/subskins-iii