[Plone-UI] Re: [OOTB Plone Themes discussion] .... down the navigation-portlet

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Sep 23 01:51:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

Can we (as Veda suggested) move this to the plone.ui list? I feel bad
about keeping these discussions "secret", since it's stuff that is of
interest to anyone that uses Plone and is doing skinning.

(I'm also on vacation right now, but will check back and see if
someone has answered your question when I'm back :)

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Espen Moe-Nilssen
<espen at medialog.no> wrote:
I am trying to make a navigation portlet like this ( > and V are
images):

V Level 0 Folder                            <-  (current/sepelcted)
    > Folder In Level 1                     <- not selected
    V Selected Folder in Level 1         <- selected folder
       > Another Folder
 > Level 1 Folder

Whatever I do I seem to end up with one of the following:

The Level 0 folder image changes from V to > when "another folder is
selected":

The level 1 folder gets both icons

The two folder got these divs/classes when "Another Folder is selected):

dl.portlet.portletNavigationTree dd.portletItem.lastItem
ul.portletNavigationTree.navTreeLevel0
li.navTreeItem.visualNoMarker.navTreeItemInPath.navTreeFolderish
ul.navTree.navTreeLevel1
li.navTreeItem.visualNoMarker.navTreeCurrentNode.navTreeFolderish div
a.state-
published.navTreeCurrentItem.navTreeCurrentNode.navTreeFolderish span

dl.portlet.portletNavigationTree dd.portletItem.lastItem
ul.portletNavigationTree.navTreeLevel0
li.navTreeItem.visualNoMarker.navTreeItemInPath.navTreeFolderish div
a.state-published.navTreeItemInPath.navTreeFolderish span {

}

.navTreeFolderish {
	background-image: url(arrow_right9.gif);
}

.navTreeCurrentItem,
.navTreeItem.visualNoMarker.navTreeItemInPath.navTreeFolderish {
	background-image:  url(arrow_down9.gif);
}

vennlig hilsen
Espen Moe-Nilssen

Grieg Medialog A.S