[Plone-UI] Re: [Plone-docs] Won't be at conference BUT would still like to participate

Veda Williams veda at onenw.org
Thu Sep 18 23:10:26 UTC 2008

Looks like the skinsprint in DC will focus on the following stuff:

Gloworm:
What are the goals here? Just general improvement? Magically exporting
settings to the filesystem?

Deliverance:
Can we get a idea of what's happening with Deliverance so we know where to
start? All I know is that Alexander Limi has dogfooding it for
new.plone.org, but I don't really know how it works:
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/PloneOrg/sandbox/xdv/new.plone.org

Themes.plone.org:
How far do folks want to go with this?

Skinning:
More OOTB themes, more more more!

Documentation Cleanup:
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-documentation/visual-theming-section
-assessment

When we get to the sprint, I'd like to assign champions to report back to
the team at large and coordinate their pieces.

Wherever you think you can fit, Donna et al, speak up and we'll find a task
for you. If we have any newbies, we'll also need people to shepherd, and I
know you're great at that.

Cheers,

- Veda