[Plone-UI] How easy is it to customise Plone, really?

Meyer, Erika MeyerEr at trimet.org
Wed Sep 17 18:14:00 UTC 2008

Sort of a related question... I thought I'd go in to fix some layout bugs on a customized plone site (a recent, but maybe not the latest, version of Plone)... thinking it would be a simple CSS layout, only to find a relatively complex table layout.  It appears that the default HTML is a table layout. ?  I'm wondering how important the HTML tables are to Plone's functionality, and are there plans to change to a CSS-based layout?

Thanks

Erika