[Plone-UI] Content only changes for users

Veda Williams veda at onenw.org
Tue Sep 16 16:54:18 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Yes, you can add a role that restricts what they can do. You can even do
this on a folder by folder basis.

Here's the basics on what you need to know permission-wise:
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/understanding-permissions

And here's a sample of how you can apply it:
http://learnplone.org/documentation/tutorial/giving-a-user-permissions-creat
ing-groups-adding-users-to-groups

Cheers,

- Veda