[Plone-UI] Customize portlets/slots only at front page

diegorubert diegorubert at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 22:29:02 UTC 2008

Hi!
I'm using Plone 3 and need hide portlets or left slot of front page. I don't
want really remove because of sub-folders get portlets from it (or gonna
must configure portlets on each sub-folder), I want just hide them or left
slot. I saw right_slots and left_slots property, but it don't works anymore
on Plone 3, and #portal-column-two { display: none; } works, but only if I
discover how to use it only on front page...
Can anyone help-me?
Thanks!