[Plone-UI] Page template needs gif used to be conditional of the current path

treid anthonyfreid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:02:16 UTC 2008

Hello

I have a viewlet page template called portal_bottom.pt that calls gif for
display.

I would like the gif used to be conditional of the current path.

So if the URL starts with "domain.com/special-path" I would like the image
to be displayed "image-b.gif" otherwise I would like the image to be
"image-a.gif"

img src="/path/to/graphic/image-" if URL starts with "/special-path" "b.gif"
else "a.gif"  ...

I'm guessing a little python is needed here but I don't know python so could
someone help me out please?

Thanks

Tony