[Plone-UI] "More news...", <dd class="portletFooter"> disappeared

Kevin Harvey kevin.harvey at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Oct 15 17:14:52 UTC 2008

Update: I wasn't able to find news.pt in my file system, but I did see it in
portal_view_customizations in the ZMI. According the logic in this bit,
"view/all_news_link" evaulates to "false":

    <dd class="portletFooter"
         tal:condition="view/all_news_link">

          More news&hellip;

    </dd>
    <tal:block condition="not:view/all_news_link">

    </tal:block>