[Plone-UI] "More news...", <dd class="portletFooter"> disappeared

Kevin Harvey kevin.harvey at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Oct 15 16:54:12 UTC 2008

I've developed a theme product for Plone 3.1.2 that moves portal-column-two
below the main content by changing main-template.pt and portlets.css.
Somewhere along the way the portlet footer for the News portlet (the part
that says "More news...") stopped showing up. See for yourself:
http://www.fogartyscholars.org http://www.fogartyscholars.org . View the
source and you'll see that there is no <dd class="portletFooter"> where it
ought to be.

I've uninstalled the skin and restarted Zope, and still the same thing.
Also, the portletFooters are fine in the other Plone sites on that Zope.
What did I do wrong? More importantly, where can I look to fix it? Help!

-Kevin
    *  Plone 3.1.2
    * CMF 2.1.1
    * Zope (Zope 2.10.6-final, python 2.4.5, linux2)
    * Python 2.4.5 (#1, Sep 2 2008, 11:14:15) [GCC 4.1.3 20070929
(prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.2-16ubuntu2)]
    * PIL 1.1.6