[Plone-UI] Removing the username from the personal bar for a specific role

FilipeFreitas filipefreitas at ua.pt
Fri Nov 28 03:44:00 UTC 2008

Hello!
I'm trying to remove the username from the personal bar (where it says "home
folder" and "logout",etc) for a specific role. The role is 'job'.
My best bet is in the ZMI -> portal_view_customizations> plone.personal_bar
(there's 2)
There's a bit of code:

<ul id="portal-personaltools"
tal:condition="python:view.user_actions or not view.job"

    class="visualInline">
   <tal:block condition="not: view/job">
       <li>

                John
            </li>
   </tal:block>

I think the bold code is responsible for displaying the username. Where it
says 'job' it was 'anonymous'.
Unfortunately this didn't work.
Does anyone know where/how i could remove the username from the personal
bar?
Thank you